Fish Report for 7-31-2018
Tuesday Offshore Update
by Seaforth Staff
11:40am - The Pacific Voyager just called in with 50 Yellowfin Tuna on the first of a 2 Day Trip!
11:20am - The San Diego just called in with 65 Yellowtail, 1 Yellowfin Tuna and 2 Dorado for the morning of their Full Day Trip. They have plenty of time left to fish so stay posted for further updates.
11:15am - The Tribute just called in with 12 Bluefin Tuna, 27 Yellowtail and 1 Dorado.
10:30am - Captain Hunter of the Poseidon just called in with 60 Yellowtail and 16 Dorado for their morning of fishing. The weather is beautiful and they are currently in search of some Tuna to round out their count.
The following boats returned from 1.5 trips this morning:
- Tomahawk - 36 Bluefin Tuna, 3 Yellowtail and 57 Bonito
- Voyager - 18 Yellowfin Tuna, 12 Dorado, 80 Yellowtail and 2 Bonito
- Endeavor - 4 Bluefin Tuna and 70 Yellowtail
- Prowler - 10 Yellowfin Tuna, 16 Dorado and 29 Yellowtail
- Cortez - 19 Dorado and 29 Yellowtail
We have space on upcoming trips, so make your reservations now and get in on some fun fishing!
< Previous Report Next Report >
Website Hosting and Design provided by TECK.net