Offshore Fish Report for 8-5-2018
by Seaforth Staff
There are some good reports starting to roll in.
- 4:45pm - The Seawatch just called in with a final count of 74 Yellowtail, 26 Calico Bass, 11 Bonito and 8 Barracuda for their 32 anglers fishing the Coronado Islands on Sunday! There is plenty of space left on the Seawatch for Monday to fish the Coronado Islands! She departs at 5:30am and a valid passport is required for all anglers!
The Tomahawk finished up their two day trip with 72 dorado, 7 yellowfin, 2 skipjack and 37 yellowtail for their 25 anglers
- The Aztec has limits of yellowtail, 26 dorado and 1 yellowfin on the boat.
- The Voyager called in with 25 dorado, 60 yellowtail and 10 yellowfin for their One Day trip.
- The Sea Watch has 40 yellowtail on the boat for their Full Day Coronado Islands trip, with lots of good signs of fish.
- The Poseidon returned from their 1.5 Day trip with 3 yellowfin, 8 dorado, 20 skipjack and 40 yellowtail.
- The Prowler returned from their 1.5 Day trip with 1 yellowfin, 17 dorado and 101 yellowtail
The Sea Watch will be back down to the Islands on their full day trip tomorrow, and the Prowler has a one day trip departing this evening. Take an extended weekend and make your reservations now!
< Previous Report Next Report >
Website Hosting and Design provided by TECK.net